So what is Automated Design and Automated Engineering? How can these benefit my Production line?
These terms may sound a little overwhelming but in reality they are not. Firstly Automated Design is the design of an application to use, and Automated Engineering is the use of this technology to perform a specified task. This task is done with little human assistance.
Simply, Automation involves the creation and application of technology. This will be then used to control the production of products. I.e. Carton machines and Filling machines on a production line.
Automation Engineers then focus on the designing and manufacturing of these machines.
Automated Machines are called this as they perform their tasks with a reduced level of human participation. Some highly automated machinery have almost no human participation.
There are many reasons to introduce Automated machinery to your production line or improve on the Automated Design and Automated Engineering you may already have. These include:
1. Increase in productivity and a greater output per hour.
2. Reduces labor cost.
3. Help solve the problem of labor shortages for repetitive jobs on production lines.
4. Reduces and often eliminates routine manual tasks and less health and safety issues that may be associated with
5. Improves workers safety. By Automating an operation work is made safer.
6. Improves product quality.
7. Reduces manufacturing lead time.
8. Automated machinery can perform tasks that cannot be performed manually.
9. Avoids the potential high costs of NOT using Automated design and Automated Engineering in your manufacturing work place. And not having the significant advantages of automation such as improved quality, higher sales, improved labor relations and better company image.
To find out more about automated design and automated engineering and how it can benefit your work place please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.